Terms and Conditions
1. Online Price and Promotion Price, fare conditions:
- Tigerline Ferry reserves the right to refuse a refund on all conditions. In the unlikely event that Tigerline Ferry is forced to cancel your trip, you will be re-accommodated on one of our other vessel to the same destination.
- Changes of traveling date or passenger name can be made through the Booking Center via email only, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The traveling date or passenger name changes may be made at least 1 day before the departure date. Please note that change fees may apply.
- All fares are exclusive of a long tail boat transfer between ferries and small islands. N.B. There is no pier on the small islands in the Andaman Sea the long tail boats are run by local fishermen which are not part of the ferry company.
- The fare applies to a limited number of seats on certain trips only.
2. Passenger with reservations must arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
3. All passengers, vehicles and baggage are subject to search for security purposes.
4. All passengers, photo identification are required to check-in (e.g. Passport, ID card or Driver License).
5. Tigerline Ferry shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liabilities in respect of loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person or his/her baggage or any personal property, whether in respect of the ferry to and from the Island or in respect of any occurrence results from the negligence of Tigerline Ferry or any other person directly or indirectly in the employment or service of Tigerline Ferry or otherwise, under any circumstances whatsoever.
Note: We highly recommended taking this into consideration when you plan to book any connected flight/schedule with any Transportation.
If you have any questions or would like to change your reservation, please call: +66980 168 181 (09:00-21:00), Email: email@example.com, and refer to Your Ticket Number.